Treasure’s Milestone

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so rewarding when you start earning the trust of a scared cat. Years ago I shared my life with a cat that had been abused. I had to feed her with a spoon because she was scared to eat. She would not even eat cat food at first. I remember how happy I was the first time I got her to eat wet cat food.

• Purraise
Reactions: Uma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
These three have a very special backstory with losing the human they lived with to death, then being shooed out of a house by the relatives, roaming streets digging through trash cans, being kicked and having rocks thrown at them til someone called and had them TNrd and released in my backyard. I honestly thought that Shaman (the calico) would have been the first to do this as Treasure was running across the yard from me even a couple of days ago. I'm never going to doubt this process again. I think this shows a great level of trust from Treasure.

• Purraise
Reactions: Uma

Uma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww so glad to hear trust is beginning, I hope all goes well. :)

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
It is so rewarding when you start earning the trust of a scared cat. Years ago I shared my life with a cat that had been abused. I had to feed her with a spoon because she was scared to eat. She would not even eat cat food at first. I remember how happy I was the first time I got her to eat wet cat food.
They were a bit leery again this morning but I'm wondering if that's because Shadow was around.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Another milestone. Treasure let me pet her for a few seconds just now. Shaman went off pouting but Shaman does that a lot. Then Shaman and Treasure had a stand off against their loved brother Noobs is who just now coming around. Noobs looks like Treasure but a richer tabby color. He hasn't quite figured out the Echo Dot and cam like his sisters have. Sorry the quality is so bad. I really need a decent webcam.

Noobs selfie.jpg

Aico & Nacho

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so thrilled for you that you're earning the trust of Treasure. It's so rewarding when a cat that is distrusting of humans starts to warm up to you. I hope to read of many more milestones being reached. Thank you for caring for them.