Travelling with kittens

Rebeccabarwickk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi guys so I have 4 week old kittens (give or take) and I’m just wondering if it’s safe to take them out for a couple hours?
My elderly grandma lives around 40 minutes away (she has no pets, just her on her own) and I wanted to take 1 if not all 3 to visit her so she can have a look and a cuddle, I’d be there for enough time to have a coffee, hours gossip and then return home, do you think the kittens would be ok? As they’re getting older momma is feeding them a little less than when she first had them and soon it’ll be time to wean, but I don’t want to take them if there’s a chance of it going wrong. They’d also be in a cat carrier, straight there and back, no stopping at other places
Tia, photo for attention.
Becca

Attachments

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They are adorable!!
I would think they'd be old enough for this, but make sure you bring essentials (litter box, etc.) so they don't have accidents. I bet your Grandma will absolutely love this visit! Does she have any pets of her own?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rebeccabarwickk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are adorable!!
I would think they'd be old enough for this, but make sure you bring essentials (litter box, etc.) so they don't have accidents. I bet your Grandma will absolutely love this visit! Does she have any pets of her own?
Aww thank you, btw the bigger cat isnt momma but she thinks they’re her kittens lol, No she doesn’t have any pets ◡̈ thank you for your help ◡̈