Tower is missing

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Check out my lost pets website www.lost-pets.org The information also applies to outdoor only cats- the pet detective I mention on the website was the one who helped me find my missing cat long ago

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
That's great news you got two back
So there's still hope the others can come
back?hopefully

Do you think someone might have enticed them into a garage or something and
those two could have escaped?
It does sound a bit odd and does sound like a possibility especially as they've
been gone for so long

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Still no word on Tower or the other ferals, but the other two have stuck around. They still seem more skittish than ever and one seems a bit down. I think that they didn't disappear, but were laying low for a while.

I think I am officially going to give up now.
My LOST posters ran yesterday with the rain and today somebody put a big Garage Sale poster over one of the Lost posters. Tower is not anywhere around here. Neither are the ferals. I can't believe somebody got away with doing this. I checked out that site, Hissy, but I don't think anything will help me as I truly believe the cats were taken somewhere. I was thinking though, it had to be a regular person because Animal Control would recognize the ear tip on a few of them and know that they were taken care of in a colony. Anyway that's what I thought.

Most of you are so lucky, you have neighbors who help or at least understand the work you are doing with the ferals. My neighbors really hate cats. They don't even want to see one. All they care about is worshiping the lawn god everyday. They are a cold, clueless lot.

I am also dealing with Tower's brother. He is not himself since Tower left. He paces the house, won't settle for long and cries alot more. We have been showering him with attention so he should be doing better soon.

I do have one more ad in the paper that will be starting on Wednesday. Maybe, just maybe, somebody will see Tower somewhere.

JIL05

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know how I missed this thread before.

I am giving you many many vibes. I know how you feel.

I hope the ad will help and maybe someone has at least seen him.

Come home Tower.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The newspaper ad has ended and no word about Tower from anybody.
I really miss him and I feel guilty about slowing down my search. The posters are down, (well for some reason most of them are "falling" off the pole, while other far away ones stay up fine) and I think I put in my last ad in the paper. My heart aches over what could have happened to him...or how anybody can just take a pet away from its mommy.

I know there is the slimmest possibility that he just wandered off after 7 years, but with all of the others disappearing the very same day/night it is just too fishy.

My new prayer is that if he was just left somewhere out there that someone kind takes him in and cares for him. He loves his ears scratched, honeysuckle and being spoiled. He has a very loud, deep purr which is what I will miss most of all. I miss the others very much too... I don't mean to leave them out.

All of this just hurts so much. Thanks so much for letting me talk about him here. It's the one place where you don't get "It's just a cat."

JIL05

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I wish life was easier sometimes.

It is so hard to lose a loved one especially when there is not really any closure.

I am still keeping hope for your Tower and my Jasper.