Tourmaline Troubles. Need Help

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m so scared for her. Crying horribly. I thought raccoons didn’t bother cats. Another lie I was told. Please I can't go outside for 6 hours because of crazy lady inside. I should have called no kill shelter when she came back but didn't. I totally and completely failed her. 😥.

View media item 423849

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
She's not perturbed enough to put her ears back.
Does the video look bad? Do you think I'll find her injured or what? It happened so fast and with the Mom situation there's no way to go and check for several hours.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
All I see is an annoyed swat, no drama.
Hopefully she's ok. Wonder why they chose her to bother. She still hasn't returned. Darn and Mom is so close (for once) breaking down and letting her in. Wonder if they were thinking there was food in there? I did see the raccoons do that to Treasure but he quickly got out of the tent. What is your opinion of what I'll find tomorrow morning. Of course I would think she would let out a cry if they were hurting her wouldn't they?

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
The other cats don't seem too upset. I would think they would be if something happened to her right? Yes the other cats returned. They only went 3 blocks away (what was I expecting)

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Still no sign of her. Very sad very scared and heartbroken 😥

Another thought. I did use that tent to place the food bowls in. Does it look like they were searching for food? There was still food on the other side of the house