TOTW Canyon river feline

followedbydolls

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My 2yo male is actually taking to it, now he is my least interested in wet food out of the group.. i try but i would say he only has some a few times a week vs daily..

anyways, is this bad this is primarily fish based and he's well a he? lol i'm thinking urinary health here.. this is the first grain free i have ever had any of the cats touch ...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was worried about the same thing - given some of mine have a history of urinary issues. They were no longer interested in the "normal" TOTW formula. I do mix TOTW, NB, & another non-grain free (picky kitties
). That said - I've been using it for months w/o issue.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

followedbydolls

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I was worried about the same thing - given some of mine have a history of urinary issues. They were no longer interested in the "normal" TOTW formula. I do mix TOTW, NB, & another non-grain free (picky kitties
). That said - I've been using it for months w/o issue.
Thanks..

None have any history of issues just something i always concern myself with.. i do have other options that do contain grains, i have felidae and nutro natural choice here in addition to the TOTW Canyon river, i was surprised he even took to it as he is the most picky of the group lol