Total Lunar Eclipse tonight!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went outside around 5 a.m. or so and got to see a little bit of it. Wish I could have stayed awake for the whole thing!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night it was overcast and pouring rain so I missed it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

I wasn't planning to catch it but happened to be up and it was very neat to see! Thanks for letting us all know about it!
Not a problem
I didn't get to see it. It was very cloudy when I went to bed...couldn't even see the moon. But I had class early so I wasn't able to stay up and watch it. I don't have enough willpower to get out of bed early, so I wasn't able to see it that way either!
I am glad some of you had a good view! I am a little jealous though! Send some pics!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Well look at these high quality pictures! It could be a headlight..it could be a streetlamp..no, it's the moon! lol

The blood moon ones were too dark and well at least you can see a bit of red in that first one

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bwahahaha!

The eclipse was to occupy the gaze of the humans while I slipped part of the Imperial Fleet out of the Milky Way so we could subjugate another star system.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Bwahahaha!

The eclipse was to occupy the gaze of the humans while I slipped part of the Imperial Fleet out of the Milky Way so we could subjugate another star system.

I didn't see it! Besides, it was early morning here for me by the time it happened.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

I didn't see it! Besides, it was early morning here for me by the time it happened.
I hope you meant the eclipse and not the fleet, no one was supposed to see the fleet.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Not a problem
I didn't get to see it. It was very cloudy when I went to bed...couldn't even see the moon. But I had class early so I wasn't able to stay up and watch it. I don't have enough willpower to get out of bed early, so I wasn't able to see it that way either!
I am glad some of you had a good view! I am a little jealous though! Send some pics!!
Ummm...well, like I said I was not planning on being up. I had a horrible nights sleep because of our new kitty we just got from the SPCA yesterday. Anyway, it was one of those things that I just happened to remember at 5 and watched it finish up but I was not awake enough to think to take pics
Sorry.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always get up in the middle of the night to hit the bathroom and so when I woke up at 5AM, I went outside to see it. It was about halfway thru the 90 minute cycle.

We had a completely cloudless sky and a perfect view of the red moon from our deck. It was stunning here!