Too Many Cats ?

ceehorne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cats are like chips you cant just have one! Go for it. Of course so long as it will not be a finacial issue, ans so long as you can provide for them I think you should get another.
Denise

snuffy's mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You can never have tooo many cats!! I have 3 inside and 2 outside and one of my inside cats just had 5 kittens a week ago. Cats are my babies and I can't imagine life without a houseful of cats!!!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Sue,

I am back down to 18 now, I found a good place for the latest family to go and be cared for. The kittens are already claimed- and once they are weaned, the mom/spayed will come back here to us and live. I rescue-privately, just in case you might think I am nuts! LOL
Of course not, Hissy - nobody here thinks you're nuts.
(Everybodynjust nod and smile. We have to humor her)

casiokitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Hissy, Sorry it took so long for the reply. I just wanted to tell you that it warms my heart to hear that the cats of the world have someone like you to help them and love them. You do more than your part. I've done all I can. Im at seven. Pleasure talking to you.

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome!

i can, as always, speak for myself.

i always believe in quality, not quantity.

It entails a lot of responsibilities to be a cat owner, as you already know, as you have four kitties.

i feel it is easy to be a cat owner. However, it is NOT easy to be a GOOD and responsible cat owner.

Personally, i believe the amount of cats one can have is the amount of responsibilities one can handle.

You can have 1 2, 5, 10, 30 cats if you can give EACH cat the love, attention and care EACH of your kitty needs and deserves.

Take care!

Hugs and kisses for your kitties!

Smiles and cheers!

wakko2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I currently have 5 cats and planning our 6th one as I type
She will be born hopefully this Tuesday!! We had a problem with the new addtion we added in Feb, we had lost our youngest girl in Dec, and her older sister had no one to play with and we got a retired breeder who doesnt like to play so we are getting a kitty for our 3 year old so she can have a playmate. If I had a bigger house I would have more than 6 so I say go for it!

Chet

cind11

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, SystemXpert, I could have written your post. We are getting a fourth cat in May, and have talked about at some point getting a fifth. (it would end at 5 but I was concerned about them all getting along.) It seems like no one thinks it will be a problem.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think i'm going to have five inside cats, and five outside cats
I want to keep the new babies inside!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got #3, last week. With the two dogs, that makes five pets and we're doing fine. I have had as many as 6 cats, at a time and during those years, I had a dog, too.