Tonight's supper

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight's supper is homemade beef vegitable soup. I make mine with a roast that has cooked all day

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh that sounds yummy,I made a cottage pie,mince beef,carrots,onions,mushrooms cooked and then topped with mashed potato (fresh) and cheese on top and baked in the oven until the cheese had melted,it was yummy.x

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Oooh that sounds yummy,I made a cottage pie,mince beef,carrots,onions,mushrooms cooked and then topped with mashed potato (fresh) and cheese on top and baked in the oven until the cheese had melted,it was yummy.x
That sounds like what we call shepherd's pie here in the States. I haven't had that in years.

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm baking a loaf of whole wheat/flax bread right now and will be making a pot of homemade cream of mushroom soup shortly. It's cool and rainy today, so it should hit the spot!

naps with cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

Ditto.
Snnniffff . . . I . . . I don't feel so alone . . .

I'm glad you came forward . . .

Enjoy your frozen din-din!! I'll do the same knowing I'm not alone!

Warmly,

Julie O'

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a thick veggie soup/stew and cut some strawberries for dessert.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We were late getting away from church today. On the way home, we stopped at Hardee's and ate their fried chicken with coleslaw and a biscuit. The only part of it was that good was the tea.
I am throwing out all my coupons and putting that on my list of things to never do again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made some twice baked spaghetti last night so we will have choice of leftover soup or that anyone with frozen should come on over and we will set and extra place at the table you just might have to pet my puppies on your way in.