Toilet Paper - Under or Over?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Would you say that toilet paper ripping is an art?

We've heard of BS Artists, make way for TP Artists
Thats exactly what I'm saying! After many attempts that left me sitting there re-rolling my over zealous pull of the paper I realized that a quick jerk to the left (if your right handed) while holding the center of the piece just off the roll you'll get a perfect rip every time. Of course, that only applies to good 2ply paper.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really don't have a preferance- i don't really look when i hang it up- so sometimes it's over, sometimes it's under.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't imagine anyone with a cat being an over, but I guess when I had my Smokey I could have been over. To me it just makes more sense to be under (Plus growing up in the house with an engineer there was always a right way to do things & the right way to put t.p. on was under.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OVER all the way!!!!!!!! My cats aren't interested in TP...yet...

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't care either way, as long as the person using the last of it puts the new roll on!

(I'm also very easy-going about folding clothes, if someone wants to help I don't care how s/he does it.)

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Over, over, over ALWAYS, and I am sorry but if I come across and 'under' well it soon becomes an over
Its my mission in life
LMAO.. I change it if I'm at other people's houses. Is that rude

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
BIG OCD issues about this - it HAS to be over every time. I will change it every time if it's wrong!!

I probably should get out more - but I guess if the biggest worry in my life is the loo roll being on the wrong way, then life can't be too bad!!!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually had a habit at my last job of always changing the toilet paper from under to over because someone else would change it back the next day!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neither, the cats won't allow it.
We used to keep it on top of the towel rack, then the cats started pulling down the towels to get to the TP

Now it's in a locked cupboard under the sink.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have it over when we are home. At night and if we remember during the day we put the TP up. I'd try the under thing, but they don't just unravel, they bite big chunks out! Seriously, my TP looks like swiss cheese sometimes!

heddafish

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I learned quickly that under was the way to go when I came home from work and found toilet paper strewn all over the bathroom and my bed with a happy Morty curled up in the middle of it. First I tried just leaving it off the spool but then he would steal and shred it or he would knock it into the potty.