Tis The Season.....

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! That's quite a difference! Gibbs is certainly gorgeous year-round!

I've never seen a change in Charlie's coat between the summer and winter months, is this a Bobcat thing or just not seen in cats who are always in a temperature regulated environment?

Last edited:

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am SO in love with Gibbs... He is so perfectly beautiful that It hurts not being able to touch him. I agree that he is stunning all year long, but I prefer his winter coat, It is gorgeous...
That fleur de lys he has in his forehead makes he look so royal, he deserves a title, doesn't him?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO in love with Gibbs... He is so perfectly beautiful that It hurts not being able to touch him. I agree that he is stunning all year long, but I prefer his winter coat, It is gorgeous...
That fleur de lys he has in his forehead makes he look so royal, he deserves a title, doesn't him?
Alejandra Rico Alejandra Rico - Ya mean a formal title like, "Gibsius Maximus: Qui Manducat Sella a Movare?" (The Great Gibbs: Recliner-Eater)?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!!! What a beautiful cat. I really wish I could meet him/her! Both coats are very pretty and unique in their own way, but I think I prefer the winter coat. Post more pictures soon if you get a chance! I would love to see them. :)
basscat basscat - I agree - post as many photos of Gibbs as you can. Hey, since the theme here is, "'Tis The Season," how about dressing Gibbs up in a Santa suit, or an elf costume? I'll be he'd really enjoy that!¹

;)

Bells on Bobcats ring,
Making Bobcats mad,
It's no fun when Bobcats come
And eat your Mom and Dad!

¹If you do, please post video directly from the emergency room.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
basscat basscat Have you ever seen those vids on Youtube where some kid has big tantrum because they didn't get what they wanted for Xmas? Well................You wouldn't want to se a grown man disgrace himself would you? Do the decent thing man.
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine Do you have BIG box?
You'll need a BobcatBox, mightyboosh mightyboosh -

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
basscat basscat - I agree - post as many photos of Gibbs as you can. Hey, since the theme here is, "'Tis The Season," how about dressing Gibbs up in a Santa suit, or an elf costume? I'll be he'd really enjoy that!¹

;)

Bells on Bobcats ring,
Making Bobcats mad,
It's no fun when Bobcats come
And eat your Mom and Dad!

¹If you do, please post video directly from the emergency room.
HA! Simply putting a collar on Gibs is like trying to get a fork out of a running garbage disposal. :flail: