Tips Of Ears Tipped Forward

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Bless your for having done this!!
I don't know, but he could possibly have a small bit of Scottish Fold influence in his background :). Whichever the case, he looks to be a charmer! I'm so glad he has you :heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hbetke

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! He is so adorable and loving, but he wasn't when I first picked him up off the highway, probably because he was so scared. His little heart was pounding a mile a minute and he was breathing sooo fast for about an hour at least. As soon as I held him close, he didn't fight me anymore tho, he instantly stopped. I couldn't believe he didn't get squashed out there. It was unbelievable. I hope he still has 8 lives left, but after that, I wonder if he used them all up! I'm very cautious though because my big fat adult orange cat is hissing at him. My big doofus yellow lab barks at him and wants to play with it. Ugh!! I've got him in the dog's cage except at night he has slept with me while I lock the other two out.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hbetke

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for those suggestions. I took little Joey to get shots and dewormer today since he’s had some diarrhea. I thought from everything I’ve read and compared his size etc with other kittens, that he was at least 6 weeks. Well they said he’s only about 5 weeks tops and wouldnt give him shots but only a small dose of dewormer. So this crazy little thing was only 3 weeks when I found him on the highway. Crazy, and still wonder where he came from. He was so small and skinny just two weeks ago.
He does great in the car. So cute.

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When they are very young, the cartilage in the ears hasn't developed yet and the ears can be a little floppy at the tips, especially if they are going to have big ears when they grow up. How fortunate for him that you saw him and rescued him! He looks very sweet.