Tiny 2 week old kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Salchicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I weigh them once a day and when they don't want to eat, to see if they at least are going up
I stress when the overall trend is not upwards

Salchicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I weigh them once a day and when they don't want to eat, to see if they at least are going up
I stress when the overall trend is not upwards
When they are losing weight, or not gaining, I weigh them more regularly

Salchicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey y'all! The kittens have been eating a lot and gaining weight :) (finally!!)

Camelia and Begonia really don't want to graduate from the bottle :lol:. They seem to like it a lot, because they demand it, but I have caught them eating from their siblings' plates multiple times, but never before they've had their bottle!

I know I have to "meat" them where they are (thanks, KittenLady lol), but I hope they start eating on their own soon...

Salchicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mini update :crazy:

The random weight loss has returned :ohwell:, but normally they add a lot the next day, so I'll worry when they lose two days in a row.

Begonia has been a handful lately :lol:; she's 7 weeks old and still refuses to eat on a plate, and she has been having some "accidents" outside the litter box... I suspect it might be because of constipation, I haven't seen her poop in a while (but today I found poop outside the litter box, so it was probably her).

Overall they are doing fine: playing a lot, eating well and cuddling with me :blush:, so I'm happy!