Time to vote for Brody's birthday!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted for May 15th, because a spring birthday is lovely. But you should really go with your heart...whatever date feels best to you is fine with me!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i vote for the day that you decided to keep Brody forever
and sharing birthdays with Stephanie & Serenity DID influence my decision
BTW, I was intrigued with Jan. 20- paul stanley's birthday, my mom's birthday & the day we inaugurate presidents, but to me, a decision of the heart overrules all else

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tanya - if there is a day that feels special to you, then it is speaking to you for a reason, so....whatever I say here should always come second to your own special feeling.

I thought about Sept 12th as Jazzy would love someone to share her birthday, but then thought that perhaps we will need all our energy that day to celebrate our little Princess's birthday

Then, I thought of November 23rd, being the day he entered your life. That is a very special day, but he was still somewhat temporary then as you didn't know whether Brody would be staying.

The one that gets my vote is May 15th
. That's the day that he really knew that he had a furrever home with you. Now what could be more special than that!

Whichever date you choose, Brody will be sure to have a fantastic birthday surrounded by his new family who love him so much

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was trying to hold of on voting because I didn't want to sway anyone either way

I just voted for May 15th. I feel that this was a special day because I struggled for so long to make the decision as to whether or not I was going to keep him. Up until that point, I was looking at our home as a temporary home for him. I think that makes this day significant for both of us. I love so many of the other ideas, but May 15th is the one that is really sticking out for me

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

BTW, I was intrigued with Jan. 20- paul stanley's birthday, my mom's birthday & the day we inaugurate presidents, but to me, a decision of the heart overrules all else
Jan 20th is also my father's birthday, but I had to go with May 15th

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When you decide for sure....
We need a party to celebrate the day that you decided which date you would celebrate Brody's birthday.