Tigger's gone!

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alleluia!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to hear this wonderful news!!!
Welcome home Tigger! What a Christmas present!

sharper16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy. I've been checking this thread almost every day hoping for the good news. YEAH!

BTW, did you fix the door?

Hope this makes your Holidays happy! I know it would for me.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had tears in my eyes as I read your post about your reunion with Tigger - I am SO happy she's home! What wonderful news!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh boy!! oh boy!!! I was crying when I read this.... man, I'm so happy for you Tamme!!! she's finally back!!!! give her extra hugs for me!!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flash: :flash:
TIGGER'S HOME!!! TIGGER'S HOME AND HEALTHY!!1
LET'S PARTY CUZ TIGGER'S HOME AND HEALTHY!!

PLS PLS PLS PLS TAKE SOME PICS OF TIGGER AND POST SO WE ALL CAN SEE HIM.. GIVE HIM A BIG HUG AND KISS FOR ME! I'M SOOOOOO THRILLED!!!!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the way, could u tell us how the neighbors got Tigger? Did Tigger just walk up to their house or ??? Details pretty pls??
AND does Roo & Kanga remember Tigger?? Are they okay with her?

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's wonderful news.I'm soooo relieved to hear that Tigger is home safely now.

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh thank God ! I am sooooo relieved ! Oh and ditto to Pamela's smiley post !!! This really is a Happy Holiday !!!!!!!

Give Tigger a hug from me !!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hallelujah! Sniffffffffffffff!

I'm so happy Tigger's home, and likely none the worse for wear -- still keeping fingers crossed that all those tests come back OK, of course.

Having lost kitties, recovered lost kitties, not recovered lost kitties -- my gut has been in a turmoil while Tigger has been AWOL, and I know the sense of relief you are feeling. So happy for you all -- I didn't want to think about what Christmas was going to be like for you with one of your babies missing -- now we don't need to

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tamme- If I were you I would buy that neighbor a nice bouquet of flowers or something! So many people chase off stray cats and don't help them. I am so glad your baby is home now! And doubly glad you ran Tig to the vet!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Add another big smile to the list. I was so reminded of the time Squirt was lost for 2 weeks. Great news, Tamme!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey guys, thanks for all your kind words. Your support through all of this has really kept me grounded. It has been so hard with her gone and now that she's back it feels like my life has come back to order.

We weren't even going to celebrate christmas this year without Tigger.
It just wouldn't be the same you know? She was here before I came in the picture and we have so many memories with her and the tree, we couldn't even look at the stuff without thinking of her. So last night we finally put up our tree! Yay.

The only thing I don't like about the whole situation is the other cats reaction to her. It seems they corner her and gang up on her. Is it just me? Kanga will play with her but Roo seems to be a little more violent. He will chase her down and fight her. So her time out of the room is supervised. Until she gains some strength anyways.

Ok I've attached some pics of the day after we got her back, she just had a shower too. In one of the pics you can really see her spine.
Did I tell you guys she lost 3 pounds (or 25% of her total weight)?