Tidy Cats Breeze XL Litter System

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone here use the xl breeze system? Pros, cons, etc.? I was using pine pellets, but I was wondering if the breeze system would be easier.

That's a good chunk of change to put upfront.

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I used it and really liked it and then it became almost impossible to get the pellets and pads so I changed and haven’t looked back. I’d highly recommend it if they are readily available again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EmersonandEvie

Mom to Evie, Emerson and Dexter
Top Cat
Purraise
I used it and really liked it and then it became almost impossible to get the pellets and pads so I changed and haven’t looked back. I’d highly recommend it if they are readily available again
Chewy seems to have a good stock of them!

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My cats tend to prefer the clumping litter, but I would love it if I could switch them over to the breeze system. I actually have a breeze box, but it's for my litter trained dog. :lol: The only cat who uses it is Lila, the other two won't go near it.

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While Breeze XL sounds okay, I don't like the idea of a "system."

To me that sounds like a good way to get locked into buying a whole bunch of special products. If you ever run out of one or more components of that system, you might have a problem.

If it was more like a Litter Robot that used regular, clumping cat litter I'd feel more comfortable. At least, that way, you're less likely to end up in a "Vendor Locked" situation.