Throwing Up Cooked Meal No Matter How Much

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chrissy66

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@lisahe thanks and I get her the Shredded Chicken and the Shredded Chicken with Pumpkin. She has an allergy to fish but also I wouldn't buy it because it does have the Toxic Synthetic Vitamin K in it. I learned about that because I follow Dr. Becker Menadione: Does YOUR Pet's Food Contain This Toxic Vitamin?

darg darg I know you can get most vitamins at Walmart but Taurine, where would you get it. I would love to get her a mouse but I doubt she would eat it. I have a very picky cat. LOL!!! One time we had a small mouse in a house we stayed in and never could get the little bugger because he would run behind the stove and the cats couldn't get him. So we pulled the stove out and they got him but played with him, killed him, then just left him.

darg

Gizmo
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chrissy66 Chrissy66

You can get Taurine online. But I don't know anything about which brands would be considered best. I know that Alnutrin claims to NOT source any of their supplements from China. I think their Taurine is from Japan. At any rate ... just checking Amazon, they have a bunch of different brands. I'm sure that someone here can tell you which brands are good.

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
I buy NOW brand taurine from iherb.com. All of the supplements I use are human grade.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chrissy66

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks A Azazel I will look into that. I got her another type of canned food today by BFF but like the Solistic she seems to want to lick all the gravy. LOL!!!