Three Word Story

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Hey y'all! Here's another game for those of you who spend too much time goofing around on the pooter and not enough time brushing your cats toofers! Like me! My friend,Fyllis,and I have come up with a game called "The Three Word Story ". Here's how you play.....

I'll start off with three words. The next person adds on three words and then the next person and so on to continue the story. Only three words are allowed per person and please try to make sense! Lol Be kind and have a blast! God bless [emoji]128519[/emoji]

PS...I don't mind if you chat or post pics! Feel free to be yourself and make buddies with fellow cat lovers![emoji]128047[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️

A daring cat....

Last edited:

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey y'all! Here's another game for those of you who spend too much time goofing around on the pooter and not enough time brushing your cats toofers! Like me! My friend,Fyllis,and I have come up with a game called "The Three Word Story ". Here's how you play.....

I'll start off with three words. The next person adds on three words and then the next person and so on to continue the story. Only three words are allowed per person and please try to make sense! Lol Be kind and have a blast! God bless [emoji]128519[/emoji]

A daring cat....
Was looking for...

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
When he found

(Hi friend :) )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
and ran away
?? I'm confused. I just began a new sentence.....that doesn't make sense. The last part "snatched his fish" had a period at the end indicating the end of that sentence. I'll just go with your words but please try to make sense![emoji]9786[/emoji]️[emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]