Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Still catching up...
I did think of another theme - songs about sleep. I'll put it with the other ones that are "waiting in the wings". :sleep:

1592227183181.png

1592227519222.png

Then He Kissed Me - The Crystals (I only knew this song from the movie, and had no idea who sang it)

Da Doo Ron Ron -The Crystals

He's A Rebel - The Crystals

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Still catching up...
I did think of another theme - songs about sleep. I'll put it with the other ones that are "waiting in the wings". :sleep:

View attachment 339075

View attachment 339076

Then He Kissed Me - The Crystals (I only knew this song from the movie, and had no idea who sang it)

Da Doo Ron Ron -The Crystals

He's A Rebel - The Crystals
rubysmama rubysmama now "sleep" that is a good idea for a theme. Sleep has been evading me for some time now. 🌸:silver:💐🌷🌻🌼💤:sleepycat:🌖🥀

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now that it's facebook official, I guess it's time to post this. I actually fount out "the news" April 19th, but it was way too soon to say anything! (it still feels too soon sometimes)
What the heck?! We need a baby theme now. Congrats! :cheerleader:

I wanted to post Bob Dylan's version of this song, but I can't find a good copy of it on YouTube. I don't know where Dad got the version he put on my playlist, but it's crystal clear.

1592304375891.png

There's no need for anger
There's no need for blame
There's nothing to prove
Everything's still the same

Farewell, Angelina by Joan Baez

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Now that it's facebook official, I guess it's time to post this. I actually fount out "the news" April 19th, but it was way too soon to say anything! (it still feels too soon sometimes)
Oh, Lari Lari !!!! I'm so happy for you, I've got goosebumps. Congratulations !!!! :bouquet:

Yup, we'll be needing a baby theme! Just let us know, Lari Lari , if you want it now, or closer to your baby shower time. 🍼

1ca1ede498233fde4684b763dbe619b6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.