Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The one place I go to these days is the drum practice room. Today, there was an older guy in the room next to mine and he started playing this song. It sounded very familiar to me. Then I realized one of my favorite bands plays a garage rock version of it and it's my favorite song that they play. They don't have a recording of it, so I didn't know the title. I went and found the owner of the place and asked him and he wrote down the title for me.

In English, the title is "Whale Hunting" by Song Chang-Sik

And the band I like, Thunders, version:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dad made me a Tim McGraw playlist for this week. He's got a lot of good songs!

1607813560040.png

Let me show you what it's like
To lose control
Free the desire in your soul
Oh let me love you 🔥

Let Me Love You by Tim McGraw

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You saw this last Christmas season, you're seeing it this Christmas season, and you'll almost certainly see it NEXT Christmas season. Get over it, LOL!

OH...btw...was watching Colbert from last night. More clips from his visit to New Zealand, and there were BARE MAORI WARRIOR BOTTOMS! There was not, however, a car wearing a thong. (long-time posters in this thread will get the references...newer ones will have to do a site search.)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My fighting song!:hyper::rockout:🤛👊🤜
I had my own special dance moves in my 20s to that song at the dance clubs. When they say "I get knocked down, but I get up again", I would do that on the dance floor, drop down & back up. :lol:

1607903269557.png

When our lives come undone
We carry on
Cause there's promise in the morning sun
We carry on

We Carry On by Tim McGraw

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I had my own special dance moves in my 20s to that song at the dance clubs. When they say "I get knocked down, but I get up again", I would do that on the dance floor, drop down & back up. :lol:

View attachment 362168

When our lives come undone
We carry on
Cause there's promise in the morning sun
We carry on

We Carry On by Tim McGraw
Yeah, that song really energizes me so I can fight my battles. I can see how you danced to it. It's a fun song all around.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.