Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dimmu Borgir - "Mourning Palace" off their album Enthrone Darkness Triumphant

This is from the 90's, and one of my first Black Metal albums. I still love it. I bought this album in high school and listened to it over and over. The whole album is awesome. Old school Dimmu is the tits.

Rob81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Borknagar "Winter Thrice" off their album of the same name. This song is one that even non-metalheads can dig. This song has 4 singers, 3 with clean vox and 1 who screams. It's beautiful. It has so many singers because it features both past and present lead vocalists for the band. They all got together and recorded this song. It's F'n great.

Rob81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The Moody Blues, well, all their old stuff.

To Our Children's Children's Children is my fav. My dad had this on vinyl when I was like 4 or 5, and I used to play it over and over while playing with my space legos (I'm an 80's child, grew up in the 90's). LOL This album, and Days of Future Past. And the original Cosmos soundtrack, on vinyl.

"Higher and Higher"

Last edited:

Rob81

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
THE MUSIC OF COSMOS

Carl Sagan was so much better, honestly. It's not Neil Degrasse Tyson's fault, it's just that educational TV back in the day was much higher quality when it came to dialogue. Nowadays it's all shallow, useless snark, and ratings, no depth or real meaning or purpose. Poo poo on that. People used to say that TV will rot your brain. Nowadays that's even more true than ever, but no one says it anymore. That's scary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.