Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you. Avi Kaplan was a member of Pentatonix, whom I adore, and now Avriel and the Sequoias. I have a bit of a thing for him, mostly because he looks AND sings like a young man I was deeply in love with almost 40 years ago, and who died much, much too young. Watching Avi's videos is a little like making contact with David for just a moment or two.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Avi Kaplan was a member of Pentatonix, whom I adore, and now Avriel and the Sequoias. I have a bit of a thing for him, mostly because he looks AND sings like a young man I was deeply in love with almost 40 years ago, and who died much, much too young. Watching Avi's videos is a little like making contact with David for just a moment or two.
Oh, Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 , I am so very sorry. I'm glad Avi's music can make you connect with David. :hugs:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama - I can't believe you forgot about one of your most famous exports!
Would you believe I don't really know any of his music. In fact, I don't really know many new Canadian artists/songs. :paperbag:

So exciting - there were a couple train songs at the end of page 29, and now on page 30 the train icon has appeared!! Of course, now you're posting faster than I'm listening, but I'm so excited to make it to the theme icons.
Cool, you've made it to the themes! :clap2:

That song is so pretty.
Did you know that song was written about her struggle with Lyme Disease?

Cold Day in July - Dixie Chicks

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise

Most of yesterday I thought it was Wednesday. :doh:

A "Sky Pilot" is a military chaplain. This was huge when I was in junior high. Nicole bought the album and we played this song over and over, singing, she's an alto, i'm a soprano. My mother would ask, then tell us to stop!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could be a break up song...

I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time
To go round and round and round

Not Ready To Make Nice by Dixie Chicks

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would you believe I don't really know any of his music. In fact, I don't really know many new Canadian artists/songs. :paperbag:
That's pretty much the only song I know of his, but I remember when he first got big and everyone was all "Send him back to Canada!"

I'm stretching this for 4th of July

Party In the USA - Miley Cyrus

On page 31. I was so busy today!

Status
Not open for further replies.