Thread Devoted To Sharing Your Favorite Albums And Songs - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Girl I'm Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli

Girl I'm Gonna Miss You by John Davis (real singer that Rob & Fab lip synced to)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi You've never heard 'Substitute before? Really? My, but you must have led a sheltered life!
It's so weird how sometimes we don't put a song to a band name. I hear a lot of songs whenever the radio is on and I have no idea who they are until the announcer guy tells me. :runaround: Then I realize I've listened to their stuff for 10 or more years.
Sweet song. I had no idea this was TK until about 6 years after it came out. :dunno::doh:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 --No, you never shared that song before, at least I've never heard it before. That line reminds me of myself-- "We ain't perfect, but we try." :thumbsup:

Okay, here's my back atcha for Kenny Chesney:

There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 --No, you never shared that song before, at least I've never heard it before. That line reminds me of myself-- "We ain't perfect, but we try." :thumbsup:

Aw, that's a good one. I like that song a lot and how that chorus can apply to anything good or bad. :)
Yes, we ain't perfect but we try. Most of us have a niche or a talent we aren't even aware of.
Another goodie. Full of corn, but you know me....

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi OK, you got me started. I had to go through all my Moody Blues albums, and here, in no particular order, are my favorites from each-but it wasn't easy
Search for the Lost Chord: Ride my See-Saw
Days of Future Passed: Nights in White Satin
A Question of Balance : Question
Threshold of a Dream: Never Comes The Day
Every Good Boy Deserves Favour The Story in Your Eyes
To Our Children's Children's Children: Watching and Waiting
Seventh Sojourn: (tie): Isn't Life Strange, I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)
The Present: Blue World
BTW, I have 'Substitute' on my 'Live at Leeds' album by the Who

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I like most music- well, I draw the line at rap, but there is a special dark place in my heart for C&W. Back in the day, we were deployed for 7 months, and there was no such thing as satellite radio, so everything was taped before deployment. The guys doing the taping were all rednecks, so guess what they chose? You guessed it- 7 months of Porter Wagoner, Merle Haggard, Perlin Husky, Patsy Cline- you get the picture. The worst part was that there was no way to escape it, because they controlled the audio system.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man --I love Porter Wagoner! The only problem is, I don't know the names of any of his songs. I will try to find some, I know he had some good duets with Dolly Parton. I'll post some Moody Blues songs for you when I get the chance too.

foxxycat foxxycat --Great songs. Here's my back atcha for George Michael:

Praying For Time by George Michael

Faith by George Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.