Thoughts On What She May Be???

Ncgoaliemom30

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is our baby. She was found abandon downtown. The vet estimated her to be 4 weeks at the time. Her coloring is so unusual, we are really curious if anyone knows what she might be mixed with??

Attachments

nathaliewhite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hm. looks like coul have some lykoi in it.. is that possible? don't know. maybe it is fever coat, who knows, we'll see. keep us upated ;)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
hm. looks like coul have some lykoi in it.. is that possible? don't know. maybe it is fever coat, who knows, we'll see. keep us upated ;)
I did also consider this, but she does have hair around her eyes and on her stomach, so she wouldn't have the sparse hair mutation. I am also looking forward to seeing how she grows! :catface:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ncgoaliemom30

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's the sweetest (and psycho) and we all love her. Her 3 other cat brothers have all taken to her and our other kitten (7 months old now) is her best friend.

Her hair is pretty thick and medium length, definitely a dense undercoat. I've just never seen anything like her and when our friends found her all alone in downtown Raleigh, I told them we'd take her. Havent regretted it for a moment. I officially have the crazy cat lady starter kit now