Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

This Story Is Not About A Cat, But A Truly Amazing One!

Discussion in 'The Cat Lounge' started by azpops, Oct 11, 2018.

1. azpops

azpops Thread Starter TCS Member Adult Cat

Dec 14, 2017
    I posted this story about Arthur on another forum I visit, and ran into the story again this AM. Thought you may enjoy it, so I posted Arthur's story here as well. ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pops

PS If you don't like it. Santi told me to post it fur him cause he ain't got no thumbs to post it himself! ... :p ... In other words, blame Santi! ... :insertevillaugh:

maggiedemi purraised this.

2. jcat

jcat Mo(w)gli's can opener Staff Member Moderator

Feb 13, 2003
    Mo(w)gli Monster's Lair
    That's a beautiful story! Arthur is amazing - look how he let the baby crawl right up to his food. That's a lot of trust on the part of a dog that obviously roughed it for a long time.

maggiedemi and azpops purraised this.

3. azpops

azpops Thread Starter TCS Member Adult Cat

Dec 14, 2017
    I always loved what Karen Lundgren said, when they might run out of food. "We had to take care of him. We didn't have a choice". This spoke volumes re. the character of this team! Big hearts fur sure! ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pops

Oh BTW. I was really young, but I vaguely remember wanting to play with our dog while he was eating. I remember I had my plastic Roman sword when I approach him, and YUP, you guessed it. I got bit in the face! I still have the scar above my eye!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    maggiedemi purraised this.