This just in!

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just over a year old and mama is letting her fave daughter try to find her former nipple.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kept a kitten from a pregnant stray I took in, and she let him nurse until he was a year old, even after she went into heat again, then got spayed. Even after he was more than twice her size. It was pretty funny and I wish I had gotten pictures.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just over a year old and mama is letting her fave daughter try to find her former nipple.
Would have been nice if the pic had stuck lol.
Mama and her 2 plus a spare daughter's are not fixed as of yet. Work work work then an interrupted vacation fitted in and now the virus.
Blue eyes/Sylvia/mama doesn't seem to have heats or isn't vocal and the others are all at once or as vocal that it's bothersome added to living on 8th of 12 stories means another litter is highly unlikely as I did neuter the brothers.

Attachments

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is the entire group in a pose creation I have been having fun with for a few years and few cats now.

Attachments

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Call around, some vets do curbside pick up so will still do elective surgeries. A cat is miserable when in heat :(

6x16inside

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Call around, some vets do curbside pick up so will still do elective surgeries. A cat is miserable when in heat :(
Surely no worse than a woman in those few days? I rarely ever had cramps and can't tell if they are and they aren't bleeding at least. Other than an ahem sorry in advance, aching p--sy, what misery?