This Is Hikari

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Could you possibly post more photos, preferably ones that are sharper and more in focus? If you do, we can move your thread to this forum where members can let you know more about whether or not she looks like an American Shorthair.

A good photo of her face + one of her entire body would be a good start. They need to be well-lit and in focus.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shesmylight

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Could you possibly post more photos, preferably ones that are sharper and more in focus? If you do, we can move your thread to this forum where members can let you know more about whether or not she looks like an American Shorthair.

A good photo of her face + one of her entire body would be a good start. They need to be well-lit and in focus.
This is another attempt at getting a shot of Hikari. hoping this one is a bit more clear. I am totally blind and didn't have anyone around at the time to snap this photo.
004.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shesmylight

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much!
What breed do you think she is? vet said American shorthair.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
S shesmylight - Her heads is turned inward in the second photo, so her face isn't clear, but as a general rule, American Shorthairs - like their British Cousins - are slightly stockier that Hakari seems to me. Without a Pedigree, she'd be called a Domestic Shorthair. Let's see if either abyeb abyeb or @stefanz might stop in and render a better opinion.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Can you get an in-focus front view and side/profile view picture of Hikari? She has beautiful fur! I’d just like to see her facial features and head shape better to see if she looks like an American Shorthair.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
She is very pretty! Maybe you can ask someone to help you get a better shot of her face whenever possible? We'd love to see her and will be waiting patiently!
I'm moving the thread to the appropriate forum.