This Is A Flea/possum Nightmare And I'm Beside Myself

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heh! The buzzards never came back after the trap experience. K Kflowers
That bird hissed and spit at me just like a cat. I guess it had been stealing and eating cat food too long. Lol

I hope all is well in the shelter you built. It is a fabulous place. Outstanding job. You should put the information up here on just what you used and how you built it. I think others would like to do the same. I see posts all the time where people need help figuring out how to make a good place for their outside kitties. You could help a lot of people and cats.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You should put the information up here on just what you used and how you built it. I think others would like to do the same. I see posts all the time where people need help figuring out how to make a good place for their outside kitties. You could help a lot of people and cats.
I agree - and let us know how things continue to go with your kitties :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope all is well in the shelter you built. It is a fabulous place. Outstanding job. You should put the information up here on just what you used and how you built it. I think others would like to do the same. I see posts all the time where people need help figuring out how to make a good place for their outside kitties. You could help a lot of people and cats.
Thank you !

The shelter is nothing clever, it’s a Lucky Dog 6x10x10 kennel with the roof and cover. Then I added some tarps on the sides held by a lot of bungee cords.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such a nice set up! If i ever have a house one day i want to do this for the ferals and strays.