This cat claimed me

catchme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was out on a run about a mile outside my small town, and she came qalking out of a field and followed me home. Im not really a cat person but she was pretty adiment that i was hers and i gave in. As you can see she turned out to be pregnant, she will be fixes soon!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I was out on a run about a mile outside my small town, and she came qalking out of a field and followed me home. Im not really a cat person but she was pretty adiment that i was hers and i gave in. As you can see she turned out to be pregnant, she will be fixes soon!
This was much alike the scene in Saga of Paksennarion, where she got her Paladines horse.

YOU didnt got no Paladine Horse, but apparently you got your Paladine cat.   :)

This lovely lady is a combo of  tortie and tabby, usually called for torbie.  The breed is domestic shorthair.   The great majority of all cats are domestics...

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS CATchME and Mama cat and newborn kittens :wavey:

Thank you for taking in this lovely family. Mama cat knew that you are the one who will give her and her kittens a warm and loving home and that's why she chose you.

I do hope that you'll get to enjoy all of them and you've come to the right place where you can get good advice on all things cat.

Do introduce yourself and your new family to the community in 'New Cats on the Block' under the General Forums also do check out the rest of the site for the many informations and articles.

Please take many photos of them and post the photos for us to see ;)

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Lucky you! She's beautiful.

The local feral cats used to lie in wait for me when I was out running. They knew my route, I had to carry cat food in a back pack or they wouldn't let me past.

Please keep us posted. We'd love to see more pictures as the kittens grow up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catchme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all so much for the replies!!!! And the answers,you are all very kind!!!i will take some more pics of momma and kittens and post in the itroduce yourselves threads!!!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful little family! Wecome to the site, bless you for taking her in, she needed someone desperately and there you were!