Thinking of adopting...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zohdee

Can you only adopt when a volunteer is there?

Portia is a beauty!!

Hope you are able to bring her home this weekend!
You can go in and see them when a volunteer is there, but adoptions are only done while an adoption counselor is there. You can make an appt, with them for during the week, but it's just as difficult to get someone I know with a car to help during the week. My friend Sue *may* be able to help today. Her hubby is sick, she called off work for today. They have a special needs son who's a handful and a half. Her hubby can't recover and take care of him at the same time... so I suggested an outing tomorrow with their son, and leave hubby at home to rest. That way, he'll get some quiet rest time, and I get my kitty!!

Someone else mentioned that if I can't get out there to let them know I'm very interested in her... I've already done that. One email (which they've responded to), and a phone message yesterday. They know I'm interested...

Amanda

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're both gonna be new parents--again. She is beautiful!! I hope everything turns out the way you want it to. Portia is soooo lucky to have you!!!!!

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, she is a stunning beauty! Thrilled for you that you were able to bring her home!