Things In Common Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's because I just woke up - need coffee before playing this game!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A clue please, Drina? I am stumped
Mia I'm repeating the clues given before: "Think of activities performed in excess, be it invading, printing or publishing. The word in question is both a verb and a noun. I repeat: "in excess" It is a synonym of INVASION, in PRINTING to transfer from one column, line or page to another. In PUBLICATION, a number of copies in excess of the quantity ordered.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia I'm repeating the clues given before: "Think of activities performed in excess, be it invading, printing or publishing. The word in question is both a verb and a noun. I repeat: "in excess" It is a synonym of INVASION, in PRINTING to transfer from one column, line or page to another. In PUBLICATION, a number of copies in excess of the quantity ordered.
Maybe someone else will be able to solve it. I'll try later on.:wave3:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a crazy idea. In a play entitled "Vitium ex Virtus a paragraph contains your three words:

"TWENTY-ONE. It was another night at Vitium et Virtus and the crowd was overcome with the excess of their revels. ... The girl was a stunner, with an impressive bosom, all but tumbling out of her GOWN. It was not her figure that fascinated him. It was the smile and the TWINKLE in her eye. ... verses of the bawdy song she was singing to throw back her head and laugh as if she found the words as naughty as the audience did. ... Fred reached into his purse and tossed the man a gold COIN."

I couldn't help myself.:blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.