They Are Finally Getting Along!

Skylsters

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to share a break through moment, my 5 year old cat and our newest member a 7month old kitten are playing with each other! My 5 year old has never lived with another cat until we found the kitten when kitten was 4 weeks old. They’ve never gotten along, no big fights or anything some hissing and ignoring each other but I think the tables are turning. They were taking turns chasing each other, no hissing, no pinned back ears, good body language! I attached a photo a photo of the little one because he’s cute.

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks for posting! :thumbsup:
It's always nice to read a problem-solved post. :banana1::banana2::banana1:

Adorable kitten. :catlove: Has he been neutered yet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Skylsters

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congrats. Older cats may be reluctant but most of,the time they do warm up to kittens.
He’s very stubborn, we had 5 kittens, 4 we found homes for and we kept 1. The kittens use to love cornering him so that didn’t help. After that we had to separate them. But now that there’s only one kitten that tries to play with his tail while he’s resting he’s doing a lot better.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skylsters Skylsters , so good to hear!

Kittens disrupt adult cats, big-time, especially if the adults are not the mommies of the kittens.

My 5 adults are finally getting a bit used to a kitten I got about 2 months ago.