These Kittens Are Males Right? (pictures Inside)

RelianceRayner

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They are about 7 weeks old. Can't get them to stay still to get a good picture. I was told by the owner with a lot of certainty that they are both female, but I've dealt with many kittens before and it was pretty apparent when they were female because the anus and opening are supposed to be very close.

These definitely seem male, but one's urinary opening is like a slit. I can't tell if all that extra fur is supposed to be the testical sac or just fur covering things up and they are indeed female. They came from a litter of seven with 4 makes, so obviously the owner must have seen a big differende.

Thank you.

Screenshot_20181129-143443.png Screenshot_20181129-143343.png

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't tell on the first one. The angle seems odd and I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at. Dark kitties are always harder to get decent pictures of.

The second one, I'm pretty sure I see some tiny testicles there. But it's kind of blurry so I can't say 100%.

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say first is female and second is male, but they are pretty blurry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RelianceRayner

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the replies. I was able to get a better picture of the first one only because I have to clean the mess on his/her tail.

I'm guessing those are testicles right? I'll try to get a better picture of the second one, but I'm guessing that's also male. Screenshot_20181130-184809_Gallery.jpg