Theo and his new toy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You couldn't get a better example of Theo being a typical cat. :lol:
It gets better! I don't see hm ever playing with it really. More like keep an eye on the darned thing when that crazy hooman turns it on! Pardon the lighting....it was not full light. He has his back to me now. "Daddy is picking on me!"

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Totally indifferent
He gets that way with ALL of his toys except for the crinkly candy wrappers. I even got him the crinkly balls and he hardly plays with them! He likes to have me fetch his candy wrappers that he chases down the stairs. He likes me to toss them back upstairs for him.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It gets better! I don't see hm ever playing with it really. More like keep an eye on the darned thing when that crazy hooman turns it on! Pardon the lighting....it was not full light. He has his back to me now. "Daddy is picking on me!"
Poor Theo we shouldn't laugh but he stomped away from it like that's it I've had enough. He's so funny.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He would not go after the ball. You can hear it bouncing off of everything in the diningroom and kitchen. I love the look he gives me at the end of video. LOL

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Theo is thinking " do not insult me human !! " lol . My two cats which passed over, they were exactly like theo, they would stare at the toy and look at me to say " why dont you go and get it yourself ? " I even tried laser pointers, didnt even move a muscle for it. Even the catch the fish games on mobile phones bored them, they would look at the screen once, and move their head away like " pffft you think i am stupid ? " and squint at me looking at me from the side. However they would run up to the tree like a bullet and give it a good scratch, then chase a few birds but fail to catch them, they would play with long pieces of grass. Mc the oldest cat 19 year old chased dogs away from the front yard. And Leo he would make sure the dogs getting walked by the owners would not pass onto the foot path. He would sit right at the edge of the footpath near the cul de sac where they would try to pass to the foot path until the dog walker would give in and walk in the street till they passed our house hehehe it was fun to watch .

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Theo is thinking " do not insult me human !! " lol . My two cats which passed over, they were exactly like theo, they would stare at the toy and look at me to say " why dont you go and get it yourself ? " I even tried laser pointers, didnt even move a muscle for it. Even the catch the fish games on mobile phones bored them, they would look at the screen once, and move their head away like " pffft you think i am stupid ? " and squint at me looking at me from the side. However they would run up to the tree like a bullet and give it a good scratch, then chase a few birds but fail to catch them, they would play with long pieces of grass. Mc the oldest cat 19 year old chased dogs away from the front yard. And Leo he would make sure the dogs getting walked by the owners would not pass onto the foot path. He would sit right at the edge of the footpath near the cul de sac where they would try to pass to the foot path until the dog walker would give in and walk in the street till they passed our house hehehe it was fun to watch .
Mine do that too. There are very few toys that they will actually play with. If I listed all rejected toys here, I'd still be doing this on Saturday.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Last night, he started playing with the new toy! It was off and he attacked it and knocked if flying! LOL
I turned it on and he was chasing it and even attacked it and lay on top of it for a few secs. This morning it didn't bother him when it rolled into him. He would grab it and kick it! I will try to get video of him.

So, I guess I found a toy he will play with! (finally!)