The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Came back from the shelter.. threw those clothes in the wash. I out on a huge shirt, just for now. Had my mind-lunch of Iced green tea, plus an apple with peanut butter..

I need to jump in the shower...just doing a bit of cruising the forum, right now..

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just got back from shopping. My daughter starts school in September so we started school shopping. She got a backpack, lunch bag, water bottle and some containers for her lunch. We also went to the farmers market and got steaks and some fruit.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got back from the ER with my son...again. 25 hours after leaving the first time. This time, he cut his forehead and had to get it glued. I'm exhausted and ready to sleep.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got back from the ER with my son...again. 25 hours after leaving the first time. This time, he cut his forehead and had to get it glued. I'm exhausted and ready to sleep.
oh, no! well, i'm glad he's okay.

getting ready to call the vet's, they open at 8am. then hopefully go back to bed for another couple hours. 

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh No!!! how old is he??  I hope this is not an indication of things to come.. some kids are just 'accident prone' during childhood...

Get some rest... can you have a glass of wine tonight, after he goes to bed? just to unwind a bit..

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mickNsnicks2mom  
getting ready to call the vet's, they open at 8am. then hopefully go back to bed for another couple hours. 
Is everything ok?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh No!!! how old is he??  I hope this is not an indication of things to come.. some kids are just 'accident prone' during childhood...

Get some rest... can you have a glass of wine tonight, after he goes to bed? just to unwind a bit..
He's almost 2. He's a clumsy little thing but was still smiling (all except when they had to pin him down to glue it). He's ok though.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Is everything ok?
yes, generally okay with deedee. this appointment is to discuss and get our vet's input about deedee's weight -- see this thread i started about it  http://www.thecatsite.com/t/323879/diet-for-11-month-old-kitten  it's more of a precaution kind of thing, just because i want to make sure nothing else could be going on -- like a thyroid related issue. i'll be getting punky to her ultrasound appt anyway on 8/19, so i've got transportation planned for that day already. thank you for asking!

right now, i'm going to sit back and enjoy TCS and such. just got finished with a few phone calls, a couple of which were lengthy.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
got to schedule an appointment for Pumpkin face to have senior bloodwork done and discuss ultrasound if they feel its necessary. She is eating well but still struggling with constipation. Want to nip this in the bud in case its the same thing that got my Floey.

Then need to place an order for MSC for the welders/machinists..nothing too complicated..because I don't think I could handle complicated right now.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I used to order from MSC all the time at work. :nod:

I'm glad your son is doing OK, catlover19! He's gotten so big!

I'm procrastinating and really need to get going.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm getting ready to go out to dinner and a play.  I haven't been to a theater performance in years.  A few days ago, I happened to be stopped at a red light at a street downtown, looked up at the building across the street and saw a sign for a theater that in 30+ years of living here, I never knew was there!  I looked it up online and it turns out they're doing a performance of "Snow White and the Queen".  
Synopsis:

She wasn't always evil...

When a shy maiden is chosen to marry the king, and become stepmother to Snow White, she is completely unprepared for the inevitable transformation that is to come. This original story lets us peek behind the mirror and see it's very beginning, before the Queen was evil.
So dinner and a show tonight.  

sevenpines

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Laying on my bed with a black and white spotted kitten on my back and 2 other (orange 3 mo old, and solid gray 1 year old)  laying next to each other,  and me.....getting ready to take a nice afternoon "catnap!" There's lots of purring, and it's so relaxing.  Happy "Saturday"
to all!

little cutie66

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@sevenpines, that sounds like the perfect Saturday afternoon. .lol.

I'm finally relaxing by my pool. Getting some sun and reading a book.

hmckinney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just finished putting up my mirror & my bulletin board in my new room.. been moving into it gradually over the past 2 weeks. i also finally got my new aquarium set up !! my new betta angelo is super happy with all the extra space in his 10 gal. now i think it's time for a nap.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been looking up stuff about baby molly fish. My daughter's fish had babies today and it's something I've never dealt with before. I'm also having a small bag of chips because they sounded good when I was at the store earlier.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had mollies have babies - they have a ton of them. She needs to separate the babies from the adult fish. Mine all got eaten by the angel fish in the tank. There used to be small inserts you could put in the tank to separate the babies.

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just got home from my parents' house. I originally went to get my mom's old phone (mine stopped working, so they're giving me this old one for now. I'll get my dad's when he gets a new one), but I eventually ended up on Amazon with my mom looking at cat collars and deciding what all the cats' "colors" are. 

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had mollies have babies - they have a ton of them. She needs to separate the babies from the adult fish. Mine all got eaten by the angel fish in the tank. There used to be small inserts you could put in the tank to separate the babies.
I think there's about 8 babies. My daughter doesn't even know there's babies yet, I didn't notice them until she was in bed (she's only 3). I have no way to separate them tonight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.