The Truth About Munchkin

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie is is a doll!!!!!!!!! so beautiful and so lucky to have you both! I am sorry that life started out so bad for the little mite but you are both doing a great job and she looks fantastic! Give her a big cuddle from me

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Veterinarians can be so blind by their sense of power! It's good that nothing bad happened, what if she died??? I wouldn't have kept Gary strapped down then ~ I'd be pushing him out the door! Thank goodness nothing happened, what a sweetheart!
HINT: Trying grabbing Munchkins attention with your left hand while taking the pictures with the right. You might get better pictures.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Munchkin is such a cutie!!!
I just want to pick her up and cuddle her!!!

I'm sorry about the problems with the vet, but it sounds like from Anne's post, she will be okay!

I'm so glad you have decided to keep her!!!

deehome

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is sooo cute. She looks just like my Jessie except Jessie is much bigger of course. Jessie also has the "eye makeup". So glad you are keeping her.
Blessed Be.
Dee
Mom to Jessie, Nikkie, Luckie, Lady, Sammy & Sassy Bear

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a cutey!
Sorry to hear about her health problems and I hope she's ok now.
Draco was spayed last week before he travelled here and he's fine.
I trust that both the breeder and vet would definitely not do surgery like that if there was any chance it would do him harm.
It might be different with females, being a different sort of surgery. But from what Anne has said it should be fine.
Keep posting pics of the little sweety pie!