The Toilet Paper Theif

dan3:16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't figure out why our cats are obsessed with the bathroom either. Every time me or my wife go in there they follow us. Then they will either lay under the back of the toilet, lay in the tub (whether the bottom is wet or not) or get up on the edge of the toilet if the lid is up and peer in at the water. This is kind of embarrassing, but it's very funny. When I'm going...ummm...number two
and my pants are down around my ankles one of our cats, Sassy, will crawl into my pants and go to sleep.:LOL: They also like playing with the toilet paper, but haven't done it for a while.

Dan

cindycat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine also shred the toilet paper. I have a TP roll holder that is mounted up high - next to the toilet, but up way too high for them to reach. This seems to work well.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only one of my cats has discovered the joys of toilet paper, and I usually keep the bathroom door closed, too. The same cat loves to explore the bathtub and has even napped in the sink.

I have caught her at the TP, and it is hilarious to see. She was so intent on what she was doing.

falling_rain21

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
shut the door at night, or even when the bathroom isn't in use. My kitten, 7 months old, likes the bathroom too. Especially the bathtub!! When I'm in the shower, she will occassionally jump in with me!!