The Tigger Chronicles have had their last edition

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is my sad duty to report that we let Master Tigger cross the Rainbow Bridge at 2:45 this afternoon. 7 years of fighting kidney disease and that he was in his 20th year made it too hard for him. Spinal problems did not let him walk or run as he normally did and he was unable to move his tail. He was also incontinent. These are all of our major indicators that we should consider the Rainbow Bridge.

I held him on the way to the process, and he only cried twice. The rest of the time he was looking around at the world.Alert and attentive, but unable to physically cope.

Master Tigger was dignified and now with all our others who have crossed before him. He was the oldest and ruled until the end.

I don't remember when I started this thread about my Master Tigger but my other masters will decide if I should continue. My darling wife, son and I wanted to pass along to all those who read this thread that we thank you and appreciate the attention of our Master Tigger.

Felton

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost Master Tigger. You gave him a long, happy, full life. I hope that is some comfort to you. No cat could ask for more.

I hope you will continue writing here, when you feel up to it. Your thread has been a tcs highlight for me.

RIP beloved master.

Robin

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh this is such sad news to read! Like Robin, I always enjoyed reading about Master Tigger. In fact, I think of Master Tigger as a TCS mascot, and he will be very missed by us here, but beloved by all the TCS kitties he's joined over the bridge. :rbheart: He had a wonderful, wonderful life with you and your family. I do hope you'll continue to write here. :heart3:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:rbheart: Enjoy your many new TCS friends, Tigger. :rbheart:

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry to hear about Master Tigger - life simply won't be the same for you or any of us w/him gone away!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry to hear about Tigger. He'd become an institution around here, and your stories about him will be missed. RIP, Tigger,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you one and all. I have consulted with my other masters and slaves and they have all indicated that I should continue the Chronicles and report on Master Charlie, Master Laptop and Master Shadow Ram.I'll wait a few days and continue the reporting oh how life has changed. I'd say that from this point forward it will be named something else, so I would like some suggestions, or do you wish to keep the same name?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please thank the Masters for us, because we would really miss the Chronicles! Our thoughts remain with all of you, as we know dear Tigger is dearly missed. :heart3: :rbheart:

I think the new Chronicles should be named "The Masters' Chronicles in Honor of Tigger." :nod:

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
TCS has lost something special when Tigger decided it was time to move on.  We welcome the chronicles of the other masters.  I didn't comment on, but always read Master Tiggers adventures.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry about Tigger. I always read the Chronicles, too, although I didn't comment very often.

You are deeply missed, Master Tigger.