The Secret Santa Discussion Thread

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this is so exciting!!! I hope mine arrives soon! I'm sooo curious

I already sent mine off.... at some point, could've been last week, could've been today.... who knows. But it will arrive on time! It's my first try so I hope I did an OK job!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

And they worse and worse as the holidays get closer, right?

My mailing will be delayed as someone who is to help me with one gift will be out of town.
Yes!!! 10 working days left then 14 days off!lol

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

so do we have an official list going????
i need a list of all participants before i can do any more sleuthing, myself...

ETA: found this!
Recipient - Santa

AlleyGirl - ?
Bella713 - Jaffacake
Catfriend - ?
CATTYBIRD - tierre0
eilcon - ?
EnzoLeya - ?
felineorc - ?
gemlady - ?
GoingNova - ?
katiemae1277 - ?
KittenKrazy - kittylover4ever
Kiwideus - katachtig
kluchetta - ?
laureen227 - ?
MissMew - AlleyGirl
mrblanche -
RussianBlue - ?
TaviasMom - ?
whiteforest - WELDRWOMN
wildfire203 - yam102284

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I know more participants than what you have, and also know who their SS's are. But as always, I'm not telling!
You love being in the know

Thats a list of who has received their SS gift so far.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welp, I made Peanut Butter Blossoms tonight - you know the peanut butter cookie with the Hershey's Kiss on top. They taste good. They look really bad.
I saw these new Kisses - Hot Chocolate - that looked SO yummy that I had to get them for the cookie. Having never made them, I didn't realize that the softer center in the Hot Chocolate Kiss would make them melt into a puddle of chocolate goo in the middle of the cookie.
So yeah...they taste good!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

You love being in the know

Thats a list of who has received their SS gift so far.
Actually the list should be longer than that. I bought every person who has opened their presents a cookie so I've been keeping somewhat an eye on it. And I've sent out a few presents (on behalf of SS's) to people that aren't posting in the SS threads.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

unfortunately, there's no way that's a complete list...
No, we never give out a complete list of people that participate. Some SS's want to stay anonymous.

The list of gifts received has been updated and is in the other thread.

Originally Posted by valanhb

Welp, I made Peanut Butter Blossoms tonight - you know the peanut butter cookie with the Hershey's Kiss on top. They taste good. They look really bad.
I saw these new Kisses - Hot Chocolate - that looked SO yummy that I had to get them for the cookie. Having never made them, I didn't realize that the softer center in the Hot Chocolate Kiss would make them melt into a puddle of chocolate goo in the middle of the cookie.
So yeah...they taste good!
Those sound yummy.
If they taste good, I'd send them. There's nothing wrong with a little chocolate goo.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm beginning to get concerned. If I'm remembering correctly, tomorrow will be four weeks since I sent my package, and the Post Office said 10 business days...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I'm beginning to get concerned. If I'm remembering correctly, tomorrow will be four weeks since I sent my package, and the Post Office said 10 business days...
Did they not give you a tracking # for your package, or at least a customer code. If you still have the receipt give the post office a call and see if they can check where it is. Four weeks is a long time and even if it's oversea's it should be there by now.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

It's also possible that it's been received but your recipient just hasn't posted. Have you checked to see if they've been active here recently?

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I've seen a few messages. Maybe the snoopers or whoever could double check?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is "get the corporate FedEx rate" at DH's company. So, he is sending out my Secret Santa package. Depending on how DH sends it, the latest it will arrive would be about Fri.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is my send-the-package day too. I tried to last Friday, but ran out of time between work and the time the post office closed!