The Secret Santa Discussion Thread - 2009

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

I am so sorry to everyone who hasn't received their presents yet! I can confirm that I have received my package, and my recipient has received theirs!

But on a different note, I already bought some stuff for my SS next year. My parents looked at me like I had lost my mind!
You didn't need that mind, did you?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by esrandall2000

OK, how and when do I sign up for SS for next year?

Oh, and I will definitely be a DARK sider!!!!!!!!!
Round about September of next year (after we get the organizers liquored up) keep your eyes out for an announcement. You email your address to an organizer and when they are good and drunk, they send you an email with the person you will be SS to.

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Round about September of next year (after we get the organizers liquored up) keep your eyes out for an announcement. You email your address to an organizer and when they are good and drunk, they send you an email with the person you will be SS to.
Thank you, Gemlady, for the heads up. After witnessing all the frolicy foolishness this year, I've decided that being on the light side is WAY too stressful! Give me the Dark Side anytime!!!!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

We have cookies,too.
I think somebody at the Post Office is having a party with my cookies. My SS mailed my package on Dec. 11 and it hasn't gotten here yet.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

I think somebody at the Post Office is having a party with my cookies. My SS mailed my package on Dec. 11 and it hasn't gotten here yet.
One year I sent a package on November 9th and they NEVER got it! So, I don't do overseas anymore with SS... I was sooo devastated that she didn't get her package!
I think the Christmas season just keeps going for those who get them after Christmas! And most of the time, they show up at times when you could use a pick me up! So... Here's hoping that all who haven't received yet, get them when it's needed!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

But on a different note, I already bought some stuff for my SS next year. My parents looked at me like I had lost my mind!
me too LOL.......

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Me four... Unless I need to get them out for my crew.
Soon to be me five. I am going to this store that has cute stuff galore. I'm sure I will find something to put back for next year.