The Product I Wish Were Out There

catlover4ever1423

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys,

Just having a little fun here! what product do you wish were out there?! what would make our cats happier , and better taken care of?

My vote would be CAT RESISTANT LAPTOP! BAILY is always sleeping on my laptop and i cant get any work done! wont make her happy but would be very convenient!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
The perfect cat food...one that was absolutely perfect for cat health and that every cat everywhere would like ALL THE TIME!!

And a kindness and world peace pill because cats would benefit from that, too :)

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
I want a cat-proof bread box. I have one cat who loves bread, crackers, cookies, anything made with flour. Good thing he's not allergic to wheat.
I had a kitten years ago that would tunnel into a loaf of bread if I made the mistake of leaving it out. And eat pumpkin pie.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
A cat communicator. I have often wished I was able to clearly communicate an idea to a cat once per year “the Vet is for your health and nothing bad will happen”, “you will still get all the love in the world even if here is a new tortie in the House. Please be nice to her”, or “I love you but I can’t breathe when you lay on my face.”

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
A cat communicator. I have often wished I was able to clearly communicate an idea to a cat once per year “the Vet is for your health and nothing bad will happen”, “you will still get all the love in the world even if here is a new tortie in the House. Please be nice to her”, or “I love you but I can’t breathe when you lay on my face.”
Would they be able to communicate back to you? That might be like having teenagers in the house. :D

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, lol yeah. I was trying to keep my magical wishes realistic. Or maybe the closest thing to cats ARE teenagers. Sullen, don’t listen, keep trying to leave the house to play with their friends, picky ....

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone seen that movie WALL-E? That little cleaning robot would be awesome for cleaning up stray litter, hair, and the occasional vomit. Bonus if it scooped the litterbox too!

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Why oh why is there not something that keeps cats off the counter? Anything. Something. Just tonight they managed to nab some plain chicken breast that was in a plastic bag cooling before being put in the fridge. They were caught almost as soon as they jumped on the counter and yet... two chicken breast halves were taken to opposite ends of the house.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why oh why is there not something that keeps cats off the counter? Anything. Something. Just tonight they managed to nab some plain chicken breast that was in a plastic bag cooling before being put in the fridge. They were caught almost as soon as they jumped on the counter and yet... two chicken breast halves were taken to opposite ends of the house.
Gizmo: "Look - she's cookings the chickenz!

Stevie: "Too big to drag away though."

Gizmo: "She's cutting in halfs the chickens for us!"

Stevie: "Yes; must be for us then; is two of us!"

Gizmo: "You go north, I'll goes souths!"

Stevie: "Done!"

G Gizmobius - Cutting a chicken breast in half is like issuing a gilt-edged invitation.

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I knew I should've put it in the microwave for safe keeping. That's usually my tactic. Yet I had a brief moment of insanity thinking oh my sweet well behaved kitties would NEVER do such a thing, they know better. :lol:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine I knew I should've put it in the microwave for safe keeping. That's usually my tactic. Yet I had a brief moment of insanity thinking oh my sweet well behaved kitties would NEVER do such a thing, they know better. :lol:
G Gizmobius - I feel your pain; I planned to have a bacon sandwich for dinner tonight. Have you ever tried to cook bacon in a kitchen occupied by eleven cats? Honestly - I could write a novella about the experience, and holy cow, did that bacon smell good. I'll bet it was, too.