The Official Secret Santa Gift Thread 2010

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Somebody knows I love Raisinets!

I apologize for the photography. I am terrible at taking pictures, The package really brightened my day.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My SS struck the other day, but I am just getting to post a picture! I got 2 very awesome cookie cutters which I plan on putting to good use very soon! One is a penguin (cause I collect penguins) and the other is a very cute kitty!
The kitties also got a bag of pounce! Google says they are yummy, Joey doesnt like treats
lol!

THANK YOU SANTA!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wow, the Secret Santas this year are doing such an awesome job! I feel like a slacker.... or do I?????

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

My SS struck the other day, but I am just getting to post a picture! I got 2 very awesome cookie cutters which I plan on putting to good use very soon! One is a penguin (cause I collect penguins) and the other is a very cute kitty!
The kitties also got a bag of pounce! Google says they are yummy, Joey doesnt like treats
lol!

THANK YOU SANTA!
Postmark???!!!! What a cute cookie cutter!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
grrr the Beau threw out the package before I could look at the postage mark! How could he?! Okay SS are you in cahoots with my Beau?!

I am slacking in shopping! LOL I CANNOT get into the christmas spirit until after hallween! Its still too early for me! But I have my plan, and all I got to do is one good shopping day! Plus the few small things I do have already! And maybe some baking

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

grrr the Beau threw out the package before I could look at the postage mark! How could he?! Okay SS are you in cahoots with my Beau?!
The Beau threw out the package? It does sound like he is plotting with your Santa! DH was shaking my package and asking what I had ordered. The Raisinets were rattling and I knew, I just knew it was from my Secret Santa. It's a good thing there was nothing breakable in the package.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Everytime I get anything in the mail now, my DH automatically assumes it's from my SS
and makes a big deal about it. He forgets that I am always ordering stuff (including stuff FOR my recipient), and he lurks around waiting for me to open the packages. He's definitely in the spirit now

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby just asked me what I got in the mail, because there's a box on the couch. Just the Xmas cards I ordered
I also saw 2 packages on the porch the other day and was hoping one was from my SS
He was like "what did you get?!" I said "a text book, and some air tool for you"

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

The Beau threw out the package? It does sound like he is plotting with your Santa! DH was shaking my package and asking what I had ordered. The Raisinets were rattling and I knew, I just knew it was from my Secret Santa. It's a good thing there was nothing breakable in the package.
Yes he tossed out the box! (luckily I got the good stuffs out first!) He is rather cruel!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL how can you not get into the Christmas spirit yet...Mine hasnt left since last year lol...I was ready to put my tree up when sign ups started haha.....but then again Im a nutcase..

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmm

Has my Santee gotten something yet, or have they not?

that is the question.

Lovely gifts from all our wonderfully sneaky Santas.