The much-awaited Simon and Zissou Introduction!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After a bit of hullabaloo and a couple non-starters, Zissou and Simon are fully introduced and together most of the day unless nobody is home (one of us usually is).

There have been a few squabbles, but nothing major.

Simon walks around whirring and meowing whenever he isn't within sight of Zissou, and last night they both slept on the bed (four is kind of a crowd
)

Currently, they're both sleeping.

So here are your pics!

Sorry about that pic... it was their 'breakthrough', the first time they were so close and happy about it. I'm studying for my praxis.

Zissou claiming the scratcher as her own, even though she doesn't look like she's using it

My window! MINE!

*sniiiiiiiif* Mmmm catbutt! I think I'll sit here!

Yep, we're friends, I think!

PLAY! C'mon, Zissou! Play with me! I'm your baby brother!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow Zissou is doing really good with her new little brother. What a sweetie she is.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Julie, that is so fantastic that you adopted Simon and he and Zissou are already getting along so well! It took about a year before Trent would accept his first little sister (Ginger), and Ophelia still hates all of the little girls.

Congratulations!!

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Isn't it awesome when things go so well? I'm so glad they're getting along!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am SO glad things have gone so well!

When our kitties were younger and we had a lot of fosters moving in and out, they were all great about new kitties - and every pic we have of our gang is almost always one snuggling or playing with another. Once we moved into a house and got settled and couldn't foster anymore because of one of our kitty's health, they all spread out - no more snugglies.

...So I'm really glad Zissou decided she likes Simon! Sounds (and looks like) they're already great pals.

Laurie

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad they are becoming friends!

I went through that too recently. It is such a relief when they finally accept each other and you dont have to watch them every minute anymnore!