The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosedawg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had a hard time getting out of bed today because I was the center of a multi-kitty bed sandwich. Big Finnegan on the left snuggled on my left side, and the 3 kittens, Beemer, Kosmo, and Munch on the right. So, I snuggled back in for another hour, or two! :) It was a good start to the day, albeit a late one. :)

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's soo soo cold out. I'm so thankful I've gotten the 7 cats in that I did this year. Poor babies would be outside freezing right now. Instead they are all warm and toasty with full bellies! I got the last one (I decided on Mr mooney) neutered today so we are all set now. Thank goodness for hungry kitties not outsmarting the live traps!

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Make that 8 that I've gotten in this year... forgot fluffy oops!

Katniss got all her turds unloaded after a dose of lactulose today. She gets full every few weeks and she needs some to empty out. I was picking up poop balls all over the house today but I bet she feels better!

This is katniss with her hair that still hasn't grown back since her bought of i believe allergic reaction to the disposable diapers.
15143336058311031800816.jpg

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We all had a very nice nap this afternoon. On a related note. Aislyn scared me half to death. I woke up and it was dark. I immediately panicked wondering what happened to her and why she hadn't gotten me up when she woke up. Rushed out of the bedroom and she was still sound asleep. It gets dark so early this time of year. It was only a few minutes after 5. And her nap was a little late - she went down at 2 instead of 1 - and she napped a bit longer then usual. So I was terrified for no reason. Now I think it's funny. Not so much when I was in mid-freak out.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
krisrath11 krisrath11 "Mr. Mooney" -- is he named after someone in particular, I wonder? Because one of the all-time great pedal steel guitarists was Ralph Mooney and he backed up one of my all-time favorite artists, Waylon Jennings. So just wondering. :think:
SO grateful that Elvis has been out and about the house all day long AND SO IS Baby Su! I saw her in the hallway earlier and so did Elvis, who was in stalking position but DID NOT chase her! I'm hoping this is going to be the start of a new closeness and love between my 3! :bliss:

Harleycatmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome Harleycatmomma Harleycatmomma to TCS! and that is a hope I think I'm safe in saying we all share here.
I’m a newbie so I still need to learn how the site works! Thanks for the warm welcome wishes! I’ve had as many as 6 fur babies at one time, but currently all my attention is devoted to my sweet girl, Zeva.....she’s my pride and joy and such a funny character!! She makes me laugh every day with her unique kitty antics

Harleycatmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I’d love to give my Zeva a new toy, but she likes to wash all her toys and it would end up in the water bowl!! I have to monitor the toy situation - if I let her have all her toys, I will find all of them in the water bowl!! Yesterday I found her just standing in the water bowl, I was laughing so much!!

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Mr Mooney was a character from the Lucy show with Lucille ball actually. He's so named bcz I forget they always ask when they get neutered and I freaked and he's got giant beautiful yellow eyes that look like moons really lol. I'll se if I can get a pic of him as I don't believe he's ever been an indoor cat until I trapped him. Very scared but still sweet.

R Rctate those are adorable babies! I hope they find wonderful homes! U are great for helping them!

I just woke up from a nap to find bob finally hopped his but out of the closet that he wasn't supposed to be in! He got in a I couldn't reach him so I shut him in knowing e could get out. He came bizzing all over me (I love when he's so sweet!)

Harleycatmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a silly kitty! Maybe she's part raccoon.
My fuzzbutts seem happy with their new toys. And every night, I find a couple of mousies in the bed.
Zeva’s “daddy cat”, Tango (RIP my sweet boy), used to wash his toys too. He was a mouser as well - I’ve woke up to find a dead mouse in my bed at least 3 times!! He would kill the mouse and then bring it to my bed!!! I learned to get up and look around for him at night if he didn’t follow me to bed, since this was usually the first clue of an “intruder” in his/our house :-)

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i was able to pet HRM Lord Nibbler today. he hissed at me but I ignored it rightly judging it to be a perfunctory hiss. we talked to the vet and are going to try him out on a small dose of anti anxiety pills for a short while. he's having a hard time getting past wanting back outside. lol.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made myself go to the gym this morning! It's been a couple weeks because it was so busy the last couple weeks of school and I needed this.

I'm also glad to know my crazy kitty isn't the only one who baptizes her favorite toys.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luckily, the only mousies I find in my bed are toys! I wouldn't want to find a real dead mouse.
Aislyn asked me for some water. It was a trick! I had to move Connor off my lap to get her the water and when I came back, he was snuggled on her lap. He's a traitor and she's a kitty thief! Lol they're too cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.