The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Just taking a moment between shoveling out :eek2: :lol: :dizzy: :) to say hello to all my friends here. I am so uplifted when I see everyone's posts. :grouphug:
I just finished digging out earlier. 12 inches of snow! :eek: We got 6 inches Friday! I also had fun shoveling the vents for furnace on roof. It was a beautiful view. I should have taken photos. The cats were scared. They dont like it when I am walking on the roof.

I needed to do it today before the cold snap comes later this week. :running:I dont enjoy climbing roofs in -10°F temps.
The positive is Honeybee ventured out for 2 minutes and kept shaking her paws trying to get rid of snow on them :lol2:

The brook way down from my deck..zoom on phone works wonders.
20171225_145823.jpg

Last edited:

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Festus aka daddy cat took right to his new owner! As soon as he walked in Festus put his front paws up on him trying to get up and get love. I'm so happy it's a great match. We were going to try Edna the mom cat but she's pretty to herself and I'm keeping her since she did her job and found me and led me to the 4 babies. Now it's all r &r for her forever as she took wonderful care of the kids while they were living in that house alone. So happy Festus took to him instantly. Love that he's gone, but I hate to see him go. It was a very merry Christmas with the family as well. What a great day.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy to discover new music again.

One song name translates according to translator as:
Listen from Yomiga, the girl with the light of the empire and flame

Band is Imperial Circus, probably something not many wants to hear or know anything about actually, but for me really pawsite moment, despite it is bit dark extreme end of music while still managing to be beautiful and touching with absolute ugliness.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Well, after brunch out, we came home to make soup in our new Instant Pot, and are ending up the day with a Christmasy-looking cocktail by the fire before dinner. A very peaceful and sweet holiday. I hope everyone else had a good day, too. :heartshape:

IMG_3437.jpg

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
More Honeybee who makes me so very happy! She was being sassy earlier-she kept winding around my ankles and then broke up some treats for her but she wouldn't jump up on the table where I have them! So I moved the newspaper holding the treats to the floor which she gladly gobbled up! It was some treats from Chewy made for both dogs and cats. Dried turkey. Love seeming her happily munch away! :bliss:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My ferals loved their turkey dinner this morning! We now have five buzzards attending the daytime meals (up from three. I think the words has gotten out about my home-cooked cat meals!).

I roasted a turkey for them on Christmas Eve. Some of it is for my own cats. DH and I don't like turkey, so we won't be eating it. I made them:

The Cat's Meow Cafe's Christmas Morning Menu for 20, prepared by Chef MargeCat

Roast Turkey and Homemade Gravy
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Green Peas

Pumpkin Pie (really just 100% pure canned pumpkin)
All tossed into a delightful melange with Ocean Whitefish canned food.

DH and I hung out with them for about 30 minutes. It was very cold and very windy, but worth it. We went to a diner for breakfast afterward, had a delicious meal, chatted with some nice strangers and the waitresses, and DH left our waitress a 100% tip, for Christmas. What a WONDERFUL day! :D

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I haven't decided who all to keep of the kittens but I have definitely decided meesie stays! Mr Duckworth came and plopped his giant body on my shoulder and neck for awhile. It was very cute and cuddly and he's so large it was warming lol. I think ducky was a wonderful addition, and I caught him and Merlin bumping noses in the hall so my dream of those two becoming best friends and playmates might just happen! I think they are on their way to loads of rough big boy play and will love every minute of it!

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad it appears all these cats are having a nice Christmas. We grow two types of catnip, Taffy hates it... but when it begins and flowers about 4 months each plant but different times, we have an endless supply. Did you know you can "tea" catnip, it helps humans to sleep - consult your pharmacies first...

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!!! Have a happy new year! Hard to believe it’s 2018 already but happy I get to spend it with my furry (and feathery and scaley) friends!
It's not 2018 yet, you've got another 5 or 6 days to go, depending on where you are.

:lol:

Don't scare me like that! I thought I'd overslept and missed New Year's Eve.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!!! Have a happy new year! Hard to believe it’s 2018 already but happy I get to spend it with my furry (and feathery and scaley) friends!
It is NOT 2018 yet. Have you been asleep or just hoping that the next week has already passed? In any case, may the next year bring you everything you wish for and then some, and that the current holidays bring you peace and happiness.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is NOT 2018 yet. Have you been asleep or just hoping that the next week has already passed? In any case, may the next year bring you everything you wish for and then some, and that the current holidays bring you peace and happiness.
Well, it kinda is, I mean I'm very introvert person and I have my blanket, my internet, supplies to last well rest of the year, so I don't need to leave safety of my cocoon until it is 2018.

So my existence in the other's real world is done for this year and thus it kinda is 2018 until I'm seen in outside world again, thanks of these long holidays, what a wonderful recharging time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.