The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@jcat - So the cats are sleeping late today, eh?

;)

Here it's Winter Wonderland Extraordinaire! Fresh snowfall, no harsh wind, and mild temperatures. The wood through which the river runs at the end of the property has taken on a softness - it's quiet and still, with no hard edges to be seen. One of the Red Foxes crossed behind me near the water's edge - startlingly rubescent against the snowy backdrop, and Winter's holdovers - the woodpeckers, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Indigo Buntings, Redpoles and Red Finches clamoured at the feeders to greet my return. The kitties are safe and warm by the firesides, and the world's fresh and new once more.
No need to send a picture 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine ; your evocative description of Winter Wonderland is superior to a snapshot.

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AmyTheKittyMommy what a precious family you have, at least the pix you posted! I'm kind of a MEEZER person and love anything that has Siamese coloring. I even have 2 tattoos I love them that much. I
My first one TAZ never let me take lovely pictures like yours, only pictures of his little fluffybutt. Thanks for sharing!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mama africa mama africa -- that is THE BEST NEWS! May other nations and communities follow suit! Spay/neuter and adopt for life -- the best things caring people can and should do for cats!
So glad for the new adoptees and their families, too. What greater gift for holidays or any time than to save precious lives and share the unconditional loyalty and love of our REAL TRUE best friends -- CATS?!

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Max's Human Max's Human Percy and Jasper say thank you! I can honestly say I’m in love with Siamese cats, too. These two make me smile so much with their antics, especially when they do their “feed us now” song and dance (which consists of incessant meowing and weaving through my legs as I try to dish out their food).
As for getting photos, I have to take a dozen to get one good one, because like your Taz, they love to zip off or turn around right as I’m taking the picture. They make me work for a good photo! :p
15FBF8A4-87A6-43EC-8230-3DB1E8F48F2B.jpeg

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pretty; but prettier at your house. I actually have seen some robins at my house and in the area recently. I'm not sure if they are confused or if we're going to get a mild winter. I love the birds at the feeder during/after snow storms. They are so cute. Plus their little footprints in the snow are adorable!!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty; but prettier at your house. I actually have seen some robins at my house and in the area recently. I'm not sure if they are confused or if we're going to get a mild winter. I love the birds at the feeder during/after snow storms. They are so cute. Plus their little footprints in the snow are adorable!!
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles - I get to see little footprints too; I just have to wait until dusk.

foxsecondspruce.jpg

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
20171222_190316.jpg
This handsome fellow in the pic is Mr Duckworth. He's my new foster kitty (likely a permanent foster). He's a 15 lb Manx kitty who has just a touch of Manx syndrome so he leaks a bit of poop. He fits right in with the leaky booty brigade we have here! I just picked him up yesterday and he already acts like he's been here forever.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
20171222_195859.jpg
20171222_195848.jpg
meesie and tux (actual brother and sister) who were feral when I trapped them a few months ago. Cuddling up in my bed. I think I'm keeping meesie. How many cats is to many? I have their brother and sister, and mom and dad all here and everyone is spayed and neutered. I'm glad nobody is out in the cold around my house tonight cause I have trapped them all! Whoo hooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.