The "Look what I received from my Secret Santa" Thread - 2008

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

I'm starting to get a little worried that my gift may have been lost in the mail
........I'm eagerly awaiting!
sending "arrive ASAP" !
sometimes they just get delayed!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I don't think anyone here would get upset with you considering the circumstances - even if you weren't able to keep your promise. Those things happen, and it's no one's fault.

I'm glad to hear that things are improving.
Your so awesome, LOL! But thankfully I got it all ready and it will be mailed tomorrow morning (bout time
)

Originally Posted by KittKatt

I'm just wondering.
Now that my SS recipient has figured out my identity, should I go ahead and post my name next to hers? I know she's been really busy with school & all, and doesn't have as much time to spend online....
I never did figure out mine, but I see some one updated the list and put her name next to mine so I know who my ss is finally, LOL!

Thank-you luvmyfurbabys!!!!!
Good thing I was told because I probley never would have guessed on my own, I never saw any posts from her, so I didn't know who mine was

Thank-you!!!
Every thing is awesome, my cat loves ALL the toys she now has to play with!

To my SS: I am sorry about getting it out late but it will be mailed out tomorrow, thank-you for being sooo patient with me

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

I'm starting to get a little worried that my gift may have been lost in the mail
........I'm eagerly awaiting!
Im sure you will get a package one way or the other. I havent recieved mine yet either but I was just told that I should be recieving it very soon.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cheylink, have you PM'd Abbysmom to see if your SS has mailed it already or if circumstances beyond their control has made it be delayed in even going out? You may want to try that. And good luck with that it is not MISSING IN ACTION... My SS's gift last year did that and it was HORRIBLE for me, she seemed to be alright with it, but I made it up to her this year!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't get to mail mine out today, I am so sorry! I had to register my daughter at her new school, since we had to move in a hurry we had to go to a different town, and she has to change schools, and I forgot to bring my package with me to be mailed, I am such an idiot some times. I will try to make sure I get it mailled tomorrow, it is all ready to go, I just need to get it there

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

cheylink, have you PM'd Abbysmom to see if your SS has mailed it already or if circumstances beyond their control has made it be delayed in even going out? You may want to try that. And good luck with that it is not MISSING IN ACTION... My SS's gift last year did that and it was HORRIBLE for me, she seemed to be alright with it, but I made it up to her this year!
I'm waiting to hear back from her SS.
To the best of my knowledge, it has been mailed already.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Danny is her cat. @ Smudge's, our cats talk & interact w/each other. that's where Cable met her current beau, Jasper [you know, the one she dumped Finnegan for
].
LOL ohhhhh duh.. im so out of the loop..
Shhhh dont remind Fin he's STILL heartbroken!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got back from the funeral and Illinois late last night so I waited until tonight after work to open the big ol' package from Kass. And oh my....it was worth the wait!

First I have to bow to Kass' packing skills!
WOW!

Mojo had to help with the box, of course. This shot was a total accident but look at that cute little tongue!

With instructions!

The "Stressed Out?! Open First!!" box. WOW! A sampler box of teas from Republic of Teas, a portable tea press (I didn't even know they made these! How cool is that?!?!), a heavenly smelling all natural soap, a beautiful (and I mean beautiful!!) Willow Tree hanging called "Comfort" of a woman snuggling a kitty, and a book The Nature of Animal Healing on holistic veterinary medicine.

Comfort

The "Lake of the Woods" Soap. Seriously, it smells so good I would almost feel guilty washing with it! Almost.

Canadian Nom Nom: Ginger wanted to pose with the nummies. There's a bottle of real Canadian Maple Syrup, Godiva Hot Chocolate, Smarties (candy covered chocolates...not at all like the Smarties we have down here!) which are covered by Mojo's tail (Mojo was busy shredding tissue paper), Canadian Moose Droppings
, Lindt chocolate bells, and a chocolate orange! I think I gained 10 pounds just looking at the package!!

Up close of the Moose Droppings can. Or the moose's can on the can...

And on top of the can is a really cool Toronto keychain!

Continued in the next post...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The "For the Kitties" box! A Cat It self-groomer with catnip, Dream Beef Treats, two of Auntie Em's Catnip Buddies, Wicker Balls, and "Every Life Should Have Nine Cats" Cards (I think those are for Meowmy...the cats haven't gotten the whole "writing" thing down yet, but they are getting better at typing! LOL)

The Cat Portraits Cards

Ophelia loves her Catnip Buddy!

Ginger and Trent were checking everything out.

Annie liked the balls best.

This was supposed to be a super cute pic of Ginger and Trent both sniffing the Catnip Buddy, but the camera didn't focus quick enough and Trent decided he wanted it for himself.

He finally let her sniff it, but was still giving her "the look".

After a bit, Mojo hopped up and took control of the Buddy (on top of the book, no less)!

Annie was playing in the hallway in her newest cave, the steppy stool that we got out of the utility closet (that's why it's so icky) for our neighbor to take care of the kitties (she's not very tall, but where Ophelia's food and water and litter is pretty high).

Kass, I cannot thank you enough!! You made not just one day, but many days with the spreading out of the packages, and many many many days to come!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Valanhb's pics are great! Thanks for all looking out for me recieving my package! Unfortunately Maia and I are still awaiting anxiously for our gift, especially since I am recently out of work and can't blame it on her for not answering the door
! I will definitely let all now when I receive my SS package!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heidi! Congratulations on your haul!
Really well done Kass!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Great stuff Heidi!

Those wicker ball cat toys look like something Riley would like.
I was thinking my cats would probably love them & then remembered, my cats would probably just eat them. I think my cats all have Pica, they eat just about anything.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
What an excellent haul, Heidi!
Annie is a little doll.
I have not been visiting fur pics much and have not seen many photos of her.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have it on good authority that DHL has finally managed to deliver my parcel from Tari. It is waiting for me at home, and will be attacked with relish this evening.
Pics forthcoming later. Thanks, Tari.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Great gifts, Heidi! The kitties really look pleased with the stuff Kass sent. Fran, I'm sure Tari is really relieved that the package was finally delivered.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I have it on good authority that DHL has finally managed to deliver my parcel from Tari. It is waiting for me at home, and will be attacked with relish this evening.

Marking another off the spreadsheet.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just hope the chocolate's still good...or I'm gonna have to send Jan after them.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by Tari

I just hope the chocolate's still good...or I'm gonna have to send Jan after them.
Yeah.
The thought of any chocolate (or other goodie beginning with C ) having to endure this long wait it more than I can bear!