The Kooky Kitty

ferals

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sure all of you have had a kitten who is the craziest one of them all. Gets wild playing, has a thing for touching with his/her paws, jumps up on shelves and counters, chases insects, rolls around on the floor, etc.

What are your stories?

My 1 year old tuxedo named Wren is a crazy one. She gets crazy with toys, has to touch many things, gets on flat surfaces, chases house flies, and always has to start a match with Dolly. Her eyes are wide open a lot too.

Here's some pics showing how crazy she can get.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes! Cali, my young calico girl, can be described as a bit kooky. She loves to hide under things - including bed sheets, newspapers, clean and dirty laundry and then she'll walk around in growing circles. Cali also makes sure she is totally covered. So everyday I get to watch clothing or paper, "crawling" around the house. 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sugar is my crazy cat. She has to climb to the top of everything, grab at anything that moves -including me, play fetch with one of her furry mice, play up and down the stepladder leaning against the wall on the back porch, go totally wacko in the cat cube and stand with her front feet on me for skritchies and petsies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ferals

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A few other things with Wren are chewing on cardboard, using Dolly's tail as a toy, playing the bed game, and acting as if she sees something moving but there isn't.