The Fun Of Cats With Britches

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Come here fluffy... let me stroke your pretty fur. Come hop on my lap. Wait-what feels crumbly in your britches? Why do they feel wet?

Eeeeewwwwww get off get off get off... you peed on your own britches and the drug them through the litter again, didnt you :/

Cue me brushing out her britches, wiping them with a damp paper towel, then changing clothes and taking a shower.

Ahh, cats with britches. SUCH fun.

LokiLamia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
britches, breeches, pedal pushers, clam diggers, chaps, pantaloons, lol

So many descriptor’s. I must be tired, I’m drawing a blank now. In cat circles there was a particularly adorable one I saw when reading a breed standard for one long hair or another. It was long and tongue tie Type of word. I find it interesting that different breeds seems to use different words for what, to my ameteur eyes, is the same thing. Just look at how coat colors are described. Self black smoke? I can’t figure the proper way to put the words together. It does seem to me that if you are educate, like a cat professional, a judge at a show even. You would likely be all knowing what breed a cat is just by the description of its coat.
I feel like it is a secret code invented for feline fanciers to chat with each other about cat attributes.
and yet, no one would be able to decipher… it’s a crazy cat lover chatting.
Just making myself laugh before bedtime. Lol😸

Attachments

LokiLamia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Of course, I completely forgot the point I had to begin with. I stocked up on baby wipes, not scented. I have a pack in every room because Lamia is a baby and doesn’t seem to be aware of what’s happening back there in a very real way yet.
The good news is all that fur hides her butt so when she walks away swishing her plume, I am in rapture at her beauty.