The end is nigh!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm ALMOST. DONE.

I've actually been very busy which is why I haven't been around as much. I wasn't off watching Pirates 300 times, but I'd like to. Johnny and a Mojito. Is there anything better?!

So, yeah. Almost done with college. Seriously, the last 4 years of my life have gone by with warp-speed. (except for teh last few weeks, which have CRAWLED.) It's amazing, looking back, that despite how quickly it went, I've grown up so much. Wow, wow, wow!.

So, I have a paper and a performance and a recording left in the next 24 hours, then I'm DONE. I don't have to step foot in a classroom ever again if I don't want to...and probably won't (although I think having an advanced degree could only help since you need a Bachelor's to flip burgers and I'd like to do something a little more intellectually stimulating. Anyway...) because of the rising tuition cost. I've been going to school for the past 17 straight years of my life, and after tomorrow, I'll never have to do it again! That's such a strange thought!

Anyway, I just had to share how surreal this is. And if I could get some "stop surfing the internet and concentrate on this paper that you don't know how to even start" vibes, I'd LOVE them!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Stop surfing the internet and concentrate on this paper that you don't know how to even start" vibes coming your way!!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stop surfing the internet and concentrate on this paper that you don't know how to even start vibes headed toward ya!

I have 6 more days until my undergrad is complete
I never needed a degree to flip burgers but who knows now
Wishing you all the best! Will save congrats till that paper is complete

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! I hope that everything goes well for you as you finish up!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Allie, getting that degree is such a major accomplishment! Congratulations!!!

Since I didn't see this post yesterday, I hope you already finished the paper and are just doing a final check on it now.