8 letters ending with s
Mental disorder
Mia6, debbila, gilmargl, Texaskitty, are we closing this game?😢

Last edited:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought the answer was psychosis but it had 9 letters, then neurosis but had no wish/drive/energy to make up a new clue! Sorry! Is there a source of clues somewhere on the Internet where I can find something quickly and get on with the more pressing tasks like:
(don't take me too seriously but this really was my last 5 days!)
  • searching for the cat reported to have been killed on the road somewhere between point A and point B, finding the cat, laying it on a sheet at the side of the road, reading the microchip, contacting the owner
  • taking my daughter to various check-ups after she fell head over heels down the stairs at work, was taken to hospital but is now recovering at home
  • working at the surgery (computer stuff and getting all behind like a cow's tail)
  • visiting a 95 year-old woman and her severely handicapped son at an old people's home
  • video (corona has prevented face-to-face contacts) training course as volunteer helper with the hospice movement
  • reading the 3 short stories for TCS December Book of the Month
  • trying to keep the new foster from disturbing the peace by growling and running at all 4 of my own cats, who just stand and stare at her
  • and then there's my kitchen which has to be cleared out, dismantled, new electric cables and water pipes installed, redecorated before 14th February when the new kitchen will arrive. (Where am I going to put all the stuff in the meantime?)
  • Christmas is being ignored this year - I am so looking forward to washing up in the bathroom and using the small bedroom as a make-do kitchen ............ with camping equipment? I'm told the work which needs doing will mean dust everywhere - particularly in the living room. Poor cats 😿, poor me 😢!
In spite of this, I hope the game keeps going - at least for your sake golondrina golondrina .
Perhaps I'll be more active when renovation work in my house is complete!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well :hellocomputer:I have managed to wake up at least 2 of you.:yess:
Neurosis is right gilmargl, I never thought it to be such a difficult word.;
I'm sorry about your daughter, how is she now?
Thank you for finding the time to write and explain. Hope things are getting smoother for you now. :redheartpump::redheartpump:
It is your turn .

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well :hellocomputer:I have managed to wake up at least 2 of you.:yess:
Neurosis is right gilmargl, I never thought it to be such a difficult word.;
I'm sorry about your daughter, how is she now?
Thank you for finding the time to write and explain. Hope things are getting smoother for you now. :redheartpump::redheartpump:
It is your turn .
Thanks golondrina golondrina - last video training conference completed today - so one thing less on my mind.

Covering
7 letters ending with t